Tuesday, November 8, 2011

TOBY...A MAN WHO NEEDS TO GET REAL....AND BE A REAL MAN

What do I say about MY EX....Well , he lives off JEWISH women who Support him.....He lies like a DOG..Lies to his own kids to make him look good.....But deep down he's as EVIL as His Wife is and as Corrupt.....They deserve to be miserable together......Both Scheme to Fraud the Courts of lies about ME.....bantered their way through JILL's Legal Connection. Scammed a few Attorneys out of $$$$...I'm sure.

Jill talks about me getting a job.....How many has TOBY had?....He keeps getting fired...Cause he's got a hot    temper and a big mouth....Like his Wife!

TOBY bring back the DJ equipment you stole from me from Jack that I paid for and the tower to the computer you stole as well.

WHY don't you tell everyone how you worked for your Brother-in-law Tom Borzilleri.......and didnt report it to Child Support agency for a whole year...After I found out I told them where you worked.....Got paid $100,000.00.
Accused me of Child Abuse of Bryan which was False.....YOU didnt even call the cops......Had YOUR own SON Sign an Affidavit against me......How EVIL......YOUR INSANE...A Sick EVIL MAN....

Had JILL draft an Affidavit that Bryan signed I threw him out 3 times.....Another LIE......

YOU are such a WHIMP...Without JILL your a LOST MAN....That figures

ME, AMY and now JILL have always TAKEN CARE OF YOU

YOU TREATED AMY'S SON LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT.....YOU NEVER LIKED HIM....THE KIDS TOLD ME....NICE GUY YOU ARE....

YOU HAVE THE BALLZ TO INSULT ME......BUT YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM INSULTING THE KIDS PEDIATRICIAN THAT THEY STOP SEEING THE KIDS.

HAVE YOU EVER PAID FOR A BIRTHDAY PARTY IN THE 20 YEARS OF THE KIDS?...NO

WHY WEREN'T THEY IN YOUR WEDDING........TOLD LIES TO THE KIDS THAT I WOULDN'T SUPPLY THE CLOTHES......IT WAS YOUR WEDDING......WHY DID'T YOU GO TO THE B'NAI MITZVAH RECEPTION........BECAUSE YOU DIDNT WANT TO PAY FOR IT.....YOU NEVER PAID FOR PRIVATE SCHOOL.......CAMPS.......MOST OF THE RECREATIONAL SPORTS.....

I will NOT let you and your evil wife bring me down......GOOD luck trying...
It's Sad how You are such a Con Man even to your Children!...I cant wait til they know the TRUTH about you...
There will be JUSTICE!

IT's TO BAD OUR SON BRYAN IS FOLLOWING IN YOUR FOOT STEPS!..HE SURE DOESN'T HAVE THE HONEST AND MORAL VALUES I WAS TEACHING HIM!